Incumbent must be BE (Chemical) + ADIS / PDIS with 7+ years of relevant work experience in chemical industry.
- Assist to executing health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety in organization.
- Evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Compliance to all Legal and other statutory requirement.
- Investigate accidents and incidents with appropriate procedure.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and prepare statistical data
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures from safety aspects
- Reporting of unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and near misses