Incumbent must be M.Sc. with at least 12 years of relevant work experience. Preferably in chemical industry.
- To maintain laboratory documentation as per ISO standard requirement.
- Preparation & Standardization of standard solutions for volumetric analysis.
- To monitor the activities in QC Lab regarding 5S, Safe work environment on daily basis.
- Regular calibration of lab equipments and keeping lab equipments in good & working condition.
- Analysis of raw materials, in process samples & finished goods.
- Liquid Bromine analysis for Purity, SPGR, Moisture, Chloride, Sulphate & Impurities like Iodide, Pb, Fe, As, Residue after evaporation.
- Water analysis – D.M, Captive power plant, Desalination Plant, cooling water, Potable water and Waste water.
- Analysis of BRINE WATER. (SEA WATER)
- Coal Analysis as like Moisture, VM, Ash, and GCV.
- Salt analysis as like: NaCl, Ca++, Mg++, Na+, etc.
- Raw Material testing : H2SO4, NaOH, HY. LIME