Incumbent must be B.E. (Chemical) with minimum 12 years of experience in Sales & Marketing.
MBA (Marketing) is an added advantage. International exposure, particularly in Asia-pacific is preferred.
- Determining distribution channels, agents, re-seller and developing strategy relationship for long-term growth, managing sales accounts (sales & variable margin) within a country, multi country or region for team achievement.
- Working on budget planning, key contact for specific business Lines and implementation of BL strategies in market and set up of projects management; conducting sales negotiation with direct sales, local stock, distribution /agent /resellers.
- Ensuring proper market & business information flow from team & distribution channels, working on proper filing of customer related documentation (CRM) as well as forecasting accuracy, maintaining cross regional co-ordination and project management for existing/new product and support for Credit Management.
- Administering the entire gamut of business planning and driving strategic initiatives; formulating corporate goals, short & long-term budgets, developing business plans for accomplishment of target & goal of organization.
- Supporting market intelligence and competition analysis, rendering assistance in tolling, re-packing and sourcing development, assisting sales team, customers for product enhancement and troubleshooting.