A Born Leader.
A leader never rests on his laurels. Where does a nearly 100-year strong lineage find its next expression? The preeminent Sandesh Group incepted Satyesh Brinechem, acknowledged as one of Asia’s largest and most integrated producers of Bromine and Industrial salt. Our vision to harness the ocean is creating waves as Satyesh Brinechem strides like a colossus in the field of marine chemicals. .
Leadership is about being limitless in spheres of influence. Think worlds as diverse as Flame Retardants, Oil Exploration, Water Treatment Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles and Mercury Abatement – Satyesh Brinechem plays a pivotal role in all of them. Being integral to the lives of millions across the world. Our world-class array of marine chemicals is affording us the sweet taste of success.
Our focused approach and untiring efforts transformed a barren stretch of land into a monumental marine chemicals site, spread across 147 sq. km. Designed to be one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of high grade, export quality industrial salt and Bromine, it can manufacture a staggering 3.0 Million MTPA of Industrial Salt and 21,000 MTPA of Bromine. These capacities have helped us establish ourselves and leave an imprint on the global stage.MORE ABOUT US
- Spread across 15,000 Hectares, i.e. 147 sq. km.
- Operational and technological excellence
- Debt-free company / No borrowings
- Year round, continual access to seawater
- Ideal soil and topography
- High Brine Concentration
- Proximity to major raw materials
- Strategically positioned to reach international markets
- Commissioned in a record time of 18 months
- 510 km approach roads and bunds infrastructure
- 3,50,000 m3 of total concrete
- 3500 MT of reinforcement steel
- 80 Km of electrical cables
- 50 Km of instrument cables
- Installed capacity – Bromine- 21,000 MTPA and Industrial Salt -3.0 Million MTPA
- Technology collaboration with globally renowned players like De Dietrich, QVF/ SIEMENS / TDPL
- 1.5 MLD Desalination plant
- 2 Salt Washery plants with 400 TPH capacity each
- 100 dedicated Lead Lined ISO containers of 8 KL & 6 KL capacity