Key Responsibilities :
1. Monitoring of general instrumentation and control, temperature and pressure gauge, Flow meter, Level transmitter etc and maintain records for the same.
2. Routine and Break-down Maintenance of above installation as specified above within least possible time.
3. Fault diagnosis and rectification, and assessment of chronic problem.
4. Analysis of breakdown, failure and chronic problem and taking corrective action.
5. Continuous monitoring and Response to problem reported by Production Management / operatives.
6. Effective Maintenance of DCS, SCADA, instrumentation and control and PLC Systems.
7. To control unplanned down time, reduction in inventory, control use of revenue budget.
8. Ensure to comply with all statutory requirement of the plant as laid down under various statutory rules.
9. Ensure to follow safety guideline and address to the issues within least possible time.
10. Knowledge of SAP (PR, Notification, Reservation, Service Entry, etc)
11. IMS Documentation, Knowledge of 5S activity