Making a difference is in the DNA of Sandesh. Our core values not only guide us in our business, but also define the role that we can and should play in the society. Therefore, we go beyond our business boundaries to transform the lives of people and communities. As a responsible corporate house, we believe in giving back to the society and becoming a catalyst to for a better tomorrow.
The mission of the Sandesh Trust Program is to bring to life the value of good corporate citizenship by supporting communities. We are making this difference through a combination of initiatives like supporting education, and providing much needed healthcare support. We are also actively working to enhance environment awareness and nurture a sustainable outlook towards Mother Nature.
Through Sandesh CSR initiatives, attention has also been driven towards sanitation needs of the community, which aims to provide access to individual sanitation facilities for rural households. Sandesh is in the process of providing total sanitation coverage to 150 individual households.
Through our education initiatives like school adoption and scholarship program, interest has been generated within the students and communities. We actively channel our energies to improve school infrastructure, provide books, uniforms and allied support to boost rural education.
Sandesh is also working consistently towards empowering communities to help them attain basic welfare services. Sandesh, in coordination with local gram panchayats, facilitates advocacy program for arranging basic amenities such as roads, water tanks and high schools in its intervention areas.
Sandesh has also been sensitive towards welfare of deprived children and neglected elders of our society. Time and again, Sandesh extends its support to orphanages and old age homes. In addition, Sandesh is always at the forefront to provide help and relief to the victims of natural calamities.
All of these activities are being implemented through support from our mentors, volunteers and various stakeholders who are dedicated to enhance the social status of underprivileged communities.
Note: If you have an idea or an issue that you feel we can bring the change then please write to us at [email protected]
Recent CSR Activities:
- Supplying much needed water to the communities of Hajipir and other interior villages of intervention during the summer of 2017, an effort to reduce the scarcity of water which benefited approximately 2000 people and their domesticated animals.
- Catering the needs of 350 school children from Hajipir and nearby villages and creating a platform to achieve basic education through providing allied support for children when they back to school in June 2017.
Previous CSR Activities :
- Rural sanitation development program was implemented for deprived rural communities of Hajipir village of Kutch district.
- Community sanitation building with total 20 toilets and washrooms constructed with the extended drainage capacity and sufficient water provision.
- The new sanitation facility endowed and made open for public use on March 29, 2017 before the annual fair of April 1-3, 2017 and cleaning of grounds and water ditches prior to the annual fair.
- During the fair, camp set up served more than 3000 people with medical care, distribution of food and drinking water and a help desk for emergency services.
- Placement of permanent signboards showing way to Hajipir village was placed to direct the devotees coming to visit the shrine.
- Promoting healthcare and ensuring medical services in Hajipir and its nearby 3 villages, covering an approximate population of 2000 people and more than 550 people directly benefited from the medical camp organized on January 29, 2017.
- Further, 750 needy patients facilitated by arranging their free treatments for critical illnesses through referral services and organizing medical camps at regular intervals.