MANAGING DIRECTOR (MD)
- Graduate in Business Finance from UK and expert in Management & Controls.
- Rich Experience in the field of management of Media, Investments, Finance, Treasury and General administrative functions
- Track record of successfully executing new projects within the Sandesh Group.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
- Chemical Engineer from IIT, Madras with over 35 years of experience in Chemical Industry.
- Has been involved in more than 15 projects globally with various MNCs.
- Was Instrumental in Setting up Archean Chemical Industries Salt and Bromine project in GRK area
- First hand experience in Rann of Kutch area, Location and Geology, mineralogy, weather conditions and other factors relevant for manufacturing marine chemicals.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
- Chartered Accountant & Company Secretary with more than 23 years of extensive experience in India and MENA region
- Core competencies across the areas of International corporate operation, finance & its related functions, fund raising, treasury, strategic tax planning, risk management, business strategy, business valuation, corporate restructuring, IPO, Company Law, commercial and legal matters
- Has strong leadership capacity and experience extends across a broad range of Industry verticals including EPC, Drip Irrigation Industries, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical and Financial Services
- Has undergone MDP on “Valuation Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions” conducted by IIM Calcutta
Vice President – Marketing
- Chemical engineer with over 27 years of experience in the chemical industry
- Exposure across various industries viz. water treatment, speciality chemicals, pharmaceuticals, phytochemicals, lubricants, peroxides etc.
- Prior to this assignment, he was the head of Marketing in Archean Chemical Industries
- Was instrumental in exporting bromine for the first time ever out of India. Has been involved in exporting over 15,000 MT of bromine